Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Problem with Page Break within Text field

Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am using ADOBE live-cycle designer 7.1. I am working on adobe printable form. I have included a text field in that form. As the long text will not be fit in one page, I have used "Allow Page Breaks within Content", "Expand to fit", "Allow multiple lines" options. Now it is showing the data in the next page.

But now the problem is, in the next page it is printing the data right from the beginning instead of continue from the first page. And a scroll bar appears on the right hand side. by scrolling down I can see whole text. But in the print out it is printing only the starting lines.

For example: 8 lines need to fit into text field. Only 5 lines can fit into text field in first page. Then the line 6-8 should continue in second page. Yes, the text field have 3 lines in second page, but not line 6-8, it copies the line 1-3 from the first page.

I have searched these forums and found lot of similar queries but haven't found the solution anywhere.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

I have attached the form for your reference.

Thank you,
Mallika

2 Replies

Level 6

See the post from Christian1981, titled "Long text flowing incorrectly..."  The solution is contained in a sample within the post

Level 1

Hi Paul,

Yes I have gone through that post. But my problem here is I need to include this text inside a table cell. Could you please check the attachment I have included in my post and help me to resolve this.

Thank you,

Mallika.