Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problem with Livecycle ES2 Repository

Former Community Member

I'm using Livecycle ES2 repository for storing my xdp forms and  fragments.

I'm unable to copy forms after the total file count has  reached to around 5 - 15 files. Also I'm getting inconsistent error  messages. Sometimes I'm unable to delete files. Sometimes, when I  replace folders, the files dont get replaced (the old files will be used instead of the newly copied ones).

The error message I get once we reach the limited file count when the repository is used using Windows Explorer  (WebDAV) is:

""An error occured while copying some or all the selected  files""

When using repository through Livecycle ES2 Workbench, I once  got the following error:
~~Failed Operation~~
""ORA-01653: unable to  extend table AES_SYS.TB_SC_ARCHIVE by 8 in tablespace USERS""

I'm facing another error, I'm using the following folder  structure:
AppX/FORMS - contains xdp forms
AppX/Fragments - contains xdp  fragments referred using relative path ""../Fragments/Fragment.xdp"" from the  xdp form in the AppX/FOR
MS

The first time I copy the files to the  Fragments folder the folder allows to view the files that are inside the folder.  Once a form in the AppX/FORMS folder has been rendered, the AppX/Fragments  directory gets locked. It doesn't allow to view the files inside the folder  or to replace the files inside the folder.

Kindly help me with this  issue.

0 Replies