Expand my Community achievements bar.

problem in starting live cycle

Level 2

I had installed live cycle with weblogic trial version . I had used turnkey installation.

works good and  I can do samples...

But next day when I restarted my computer and try connecting to live cycle through work space . I got a message to make sure the server is available. so I had looked in services and found that weblogic admin service is already started .

I thought of try logging to weblogic admin ui. gone the login page and entered my username and password.. got a message invalid username and password.. I dont remeber  turnkey installaion asked for username and password for weblogic. I remember I entered for mysql database configuration...

how can I login into weblogic(reset the password else is there any default username and password)

also how to start the live cycle. I dont want look into weblogic all I need is my workspace should connect to live cycle ..and do my work. 

1 Reply

Level 7

Use the built-in super user 'Administrator' with password 'password'.

LiveCycle Workspace ES is a J2EE application that needs a J2EE application server to run.  There's no way to just run LiveCycle without running WebLogic.