Expand my Community achievements bar.

Printing Options

Level 2

Greetings all.

I'm using LiveCycle 8.0 and I've come to a roadblock.

I'm trying to create a form for a two-sided brochure that's 4.25x11.  What I want to know is if I can somehow have it print page 1 twice on the front of a sheet of paper and page 2 twice on the back.  I'd rather not just recreate the brochure on the left and right side of an 8.5x11 document because then any person having to change the brochure would have to make sure they change the info on both sides, which - given the nature of this particular brochure - could be quite time consuming.  Is there any way to do what I'm seeking?  Thanks.

3 Replies

Level 2

Still hoping to get an answer on my original query.

Also, I'd like to know if there's a way to set a default printing option.  I want my form to be set for duplex printing by default - I don't necessarily trust the users to remember to switch on duplex printing every time they go to print it.  

Thanks!

Level 10

Hi,

in Designer you can set the default print options for your form under File > Form Properties > PDF Print Options.

Level 2

radzmar,

Thanks for the reply.  Unless I'm missing something however, it seems as if I don't have a PDF Print Options section available in the Form Properties window.  I'm guessing maybe it wasn't available in 8.0...?