Expand my Community achievements bar.

print to pdf not working on xml form

Level 2

I have created an xml form in live cycle that I would like to make a regular pdf upon finalization so I can combine with another file.  The way I would like it to work is that a user fills out the form, signs and then sends to another user to sign off and on to the last and then it is finalized and converted to a regular pdf and then the form is combined with a regular pdf.  I have read many of the forums about removing the script, print to pdf, etc.  The option that works best for me since I want it to be dynamic until the last person signs off, is to print to a pdf but that is not working for me.  After I have finished filling out the form I sign it and save.  I then open it and print to pdf.  It is then saving as a regular file that I then have to convert in acrobat distiller to a pdf.  From reading other posts I should only have to print to pdf and it would create a flat file that I can then merge with a regular pdf but that is not what is happening.  Am I missing an option in the print settings or in my form?  This is too many steps for users.

Thanks

0 Replies