Thank you, Fang,
Of course I completely understand Adobe's position on not releasing specific data on this, however I'm budgeting for a solution which could leverage AFCS (or something else).
I'm happy to provide some semi-specific details which may help your pricing decision. We can, perhaps, both approach our needs and answers from a beta standpoint.
Beta for Adobe, beta for my organization.
I'm 100% happy to have this conversation offline if it helps your team.