Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Preview tab missing since upgrading to Acrobat X

Level 2

Ever since I upgraded to Adobe Acrobat X I have no preview tab.  I have tried to find the solution to this and it all seems to point to having my Internet preferences set to display PDF is browser.  That is my setting but I still cannot preview my forms.

4 Replies

Level 4

Please open the file with Adobe Acrobat, then from the Form menu select Edit form in designer, the Preview PDF tab became available again.

Level 2

I know this SHOULD work, but the Preview PDF option is grayed out.  Any other ideas?  I'm really bummed that I have to open the form every time I want to preview it.  Then I have to close it again so that I can save changes to the form while I'm building it.

Level 4

Please try to reinstall the Acrobat, also you can refer the below forum

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/448121

Level 2

I just installed a trial version of LifeCycle ES4.  I'm using ES2.  I'm just going to see if I can persuade the boss to let me purchase the upgrade.  It seems to be something buggie in ES2 and/or ES2 combined with Acrobat X since this started after I upgraded.