Expand my Community achievements bar.

Preview PDF tab is grayed out

Level 1

I just purchased LiveCycle designer ES4 and Acrobat Pro XI. I've uninstalled the Acrobat reader and I still cannot get the preview PDF to work in ES4 designer. I've check the settings in acrobat and it is enabled to view in browser. Please advise.

1 Reply

Level 1

So it has been 2 days since I posted this problem to the forum and there has been no response. Adobe customer service at it's finest! In the meantime I've research other forums regarding this issue and it turns out those users never received a response on how to fix the issue either. Yesterday I also spent 2 hours on the phone with the reseller of the product uninstalling and reinstalling acrobat and LiveCycle multiple times with no success. If this was Microsoft or any other well known software vendor I would have received a response directly from the vendor on the issue. I am starting to lose all confidence in Adobe's ability to provide support for their products. This is coming from an employee of a company that has hundreds of purchased licenses of Acrobat and other creative products from Adobe.