Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Preview in PDF

Level 2

After I create a form, save it, and select Preview in PDF, none of the fields work. You cannot enter text in a text field, select a check box, or click on a radio button. When I open the same form using Adobe Acrobat Pro, it opens and works just fine. How do I make Preview in PDF functional in LiveCycle?

I would appreciate it if someone would respond, even with just a simple "Hi" so I know this question is actually visible in the forums. I'm beginning to wonder if I am asking questions in the wrong forum.

Thanks

gb

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Check your settings.

Go to File >> Form Properties >> Preview tab.  Make sure "Preview Type" is set to "Interactive Form".  And I also have "Preview Adobe XML form as:" set to "Dynamic XML form".

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Check your settings.

Go to File >> Form Properties >> Preview tab.  Make sure "Preview Type" is set to "Interactive Form".  And I also have "Preview Adobe XML form as:" set to "Dynamic XML form".

Hope this helps.