Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Preview in PDF

Level 2

After I create a form, save it, and select Preview in PDF, none of the fields work. You cannot enter text in a text field, select a check box, or click on a radio button. When I open the same form using Adobe Acrobat Pro, it opens and works just fine. How do I make Preview in PDF functional in LiveCycle?

I would appreciate it if someone would respond, even with just a simple "Hi" so I know this question is actually visible in the forums. I'm beginning to wonder if I am asking questions in the wrong forum.

Thanks

gb

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Check your settings.

Go to File >> Form Properties >> Preview tab.  Make sure "Preview Type" is set to "Interactive Form".  And I also have "Preview Adobe XML form as:" set to "Dynamic XML form".

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Check your settings.

Go to File >> Form Properties >> Preview tab.  Make sure "Preview Type" is set to "Interactive Form".  And I also have "Preview Adobe XML form as:" set to "Dynamic XML form".

Hope this helps.