Expand my Community achievements bar.

Pre-populate Form Guide?

Level 1

I have form guide based on a data model in LC ES 2. I created a data prep process using the wizard to pre-populate the form guide (which has a repeater grid control). The data preparation process simple gets an XML file and passes the data to the variable set up by the wizard. I can see the data correctly populating the data prep vairable when I invoke the preparation process. However, the data does not get passed into the form guide controls.

Same process with a form (based on same data model) pre-populates the form without issue. Anyone know what could be going wrong?

2 Replies

Former Community Member

I would need to see the Guide, model and sample data to determine what could be wrong. If you create an LCA file and send it to me I can have a look and see if I can spot an issue. Send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com ....please include a description of your issue with the email.

Thanks

Paul

Level 1

Hi ,

I have used the  "Guides (system)/Processes/Generate Guide" and created a xml type variable in which under "Data type specific setting" i have imported the data model form which i have created the guide and then i used the xml variable in input/data in of "Guides (system)/Processes/Generate Guide" .I am getting the guide with prepopulated data.