Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Populate a Floating Field from Multiple Choices in a Drop Down List

Level 3

Hi, folks, it's been a while which means things have been going smoothly. But what I'm trying to do at the moment has me stumped.

I have a form that was originally made with a long section of checkboxes that our agents would check if the answers applied to the client's case. This meant that the client had a whole bunch of information that didn't apply to them on the form so I thought would be clearer for the client if the agent would select only those items that pertained to them in a List Box. I used a List Box for multiple choices because several choices could apply to their case. And I wanted those selections to relayout to a floating text field in a paragraph but for the life of me, I can't seem to make that happen. I tried switching to a Drop Down Field and that allows only one selection to relayout.

The paragrah reads "To proceed, we need the following information or the documents identified below:" and then the 15 items would be listed with the checkboxes.

Any suggestions as to how I should do this?

2 Replies

Level 4

What if you leave them as checkboxes and just put a pre-print event in each of the 15 items to make them visible or hidden based on their value?

Like this:

Capture.JPG

Jo

Level 3

I am going to try exactly that. THANKS!!!!!