Expand my Community achievements bar.

Please Help: Left Columns Cut off Printing Landscape Dynamic Table

Level 1

I have designed a form with a table designed to print landscape on a letter size paper. The form has an Add row button creates rows that can span multiple pages. The form prints correctly in the PDF Preview tab but when tested with adobe reade 11 the table cuts off on the left for all pages except the first when mutilpe pages are printed. If one page is printed then it prints ok. This only happens in adobe reader 11 when the "auto portrait/landscape" is selected in the print dialog. If "Landscape" is selected instead of  "auto portrait/landscape" the pages print ok. I am using Designer ES2.  I can't depend on the users of the form to make the orientation landscape before printing. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

13 Replies

Level 10

Are you using the paper type: Default? 11in x 8.5in

Level 10

Try out default, I think I had the same problem with Letter... if it doesnt work just recreate your page using default...

Level 1

Same problem. Prints Ok with Adobe Professional 10 but not reader 11.

Level 10

What is the active PDF Printing Options in your Form Properties?

Level 1

Use these print setting...check

Page Scaling ---> No Page Scaling..check. Also tried "Use Abobe Acrobat/Reader Setting"

Select Paper Source by Page Size.. check

Level 10

Try unchecking everything, You don't really need to specify something... it should work by itself... if it ain't working I could take a look at it if you wouldn't mind sharing the pdf.

Level 1

No difference.  Did you get PDF?

Level 10

Look your messages, and send me and e-mail!

Level 1

I sent the file. I created a simple example to get rid of most of the variables to try and figure out what is wrong with the form.