Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Placing content at the bottom of each page

Level 3

I have a dynamic form with several content areas that are hidden until certain options are checked. Upon opening the form it is 1 page long, but can easily spread out to 3 pages or more after fields are filled. I want to be able to have content placed at the bottom of each page such as a customers name. I have tried the pagination overflow trailer (Which I figured out has to be a subform that trails) But the problem I am having is that instead of placing it at the bottom of the page it places the field right underneath the last subform that fits on the page. Sometimes that subform will be a couple inches up the page because the next subform will be 4 inches tall. I just want the content to be on the very bottom of each page. How would I adjust this? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can place the Fields in the Master Page that you want to be displayed on each page.

You can adjust the Content area in the Master pages to be above the fields at the bottom of the page so that the data will always be displayed at the bottom.

Master Page.JPG

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can place the Fields in the Master Page that you want to be displayed on each page.

You can adjust the Content area in the Master pages to be above the fields at the bottom of the page so that the data will always be displayed at the bottom.

Master Page.JPG

Thanks

Srini