Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Persistent URL for form in Workspace

Level 2

We are going to be using all our forms out of Workspace. Is there a way to post a link on a website to a form in Workspace?

Thanks -- Julie

6 Replies

Level 10

The forms are never stored in Workspace.

Workspace is just another interface (Flex app) to get to the forms, that are usually stored in the repository.

What you need is to have your interface use the Repository API to get to the form in the repository.

Jasmin

Level 2

I tried a couple of different processes. One returned an error message that I did not have a submit button on a form and the other process returned a blank workspace page with Favorites highlighted. But if I go into workspace then I can open the process just fine.

Much closer than I was. I think there maybe something wrong with the processes I have set up.

Former Community Member

Looks like service pack 2 for Update 1 addressed a bug in this area.  You may want to install that before you go any further.

Level 2

I don't think we have installed that service pack yet. I will check with our IT folks.

Thanks so much for the info. This will be so beneficial for us if we can get this working.

Level 2

We installed Service Pack 2 and now the persistent URL works. Our team is very happy.