Expand my Community achievements bar.

Permission Denied when trying to Save or Save As

Level 1

I don't know what I did to make it happen. I added a couple of new text boxes and now it won't let me save. Sometimes it says something about Myriad Pro being the default (and I'm ok with that). Here is my error log:

Generating PDF Document...

Font Service: Default font typeface is Myriad Pro.

PDF generated successfully.

Font Service: Default font typeface is Myriad Pro.

Unable to open or create file C:\Users\owner\Documents\Kathee's Docs\3-NMF\public_html\Lab Test Order Form - Version Feb 2014-Female.pdf

Permission denied

Unable to open or create file C:\Users\owner\Documents\Kathee's Docs\3-NMF\public_html\Lab Test Order Form - Version Feb 2014-Female.pdf

Permission denied

2 warnings/errors reported.

Any ideas????

Kathee

2 Replies

Level 8

Make sure no one else has it open or no other applications are using that file. Try saving it somewhere else and see if that works.

Kyle

Level 1

Just as I was typing out that that could not be the problem as I'm the only one that would ever work on it and I have definitely closed out of it ... it occured to me ... check my task manager to see if it's being held open somewhere ... sure enough ... it was. I have no idea why, but it doesn't surprise me. I am not a big fan of Adobe, but because we need it in our every day life I can't stop using it.

Thank you for your fast response!!

Kathee