Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

PDF submit form with denial button trouble

Level 1

Hello all. I have researched a ton and found out how to have a submit button, via the fake email button, reading a field and incorporating that in the subject line. The next thing I need to do is to have a denial button that creates a new email and sends it to an email address input on the form from the user with the subject line reading "Denied Turn in Request" and the pdf attached. I thought that it would the same as the submit button but I can't get it to work at all.

The flow of the pdf document is:

User has document on their computer

Fill it out and click submit button

Emailed to my office

If denial is needed click denial button

pdf document is emailed to the email address on the form

wash, rinse, repeat.

Any help is appreciated. My network will not allow me to upload the document at work. I will once I get home.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

If you are using the fake submit button approach you shoudl be able to modify the email parameters (through script) when the user

hits the denial button and then hit the email button programmatically of course. This is no different than what you are already doing.

Paul