I used LiveCycle to create a two-page PDF form with 96 fillable fields. The fields are a mixture of both free-text and drop down menus. At the bottom of the form I added a button that exports the entered data to an XML file and then automatically attaches that file to an email. For a month or so everything seemed to working perfect until someone pointed out that one of the fields was not being included in the export to XML. It's not just the data but the entire field that is missing from the XML file. Opened my original form in LiveCycle looked at the field's settings to see if there was something I had missed. I compared its settings with those of adjacent fields that were being included. I can't see a difference or anything that would be causing it.