Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Password Protect

Level 1

I searched thru live cycle.. and didnt quite see what i wanted.

I have created a full 2 page form in livecycle  Designer ES 8.2. And its a fully fillable form with text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.

I want to secure this form so noone can edit the skeleton part of it.. So yes, i want them to be able to fill ot the form like they supposed to.. But i dont want them going to live cycle and haveing a chance to change the name of the form. Name of company  or even erase my info thats on there. This form is going to be distribued by adobe acrobat pro.

I think i almost had it in acrobat, but it wouldnt let me distribute. Is it even doable?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can password proyect the form in Designer to protect the source.  In Designer ES select File > Form Properties > PDF Security and set the permissions.  You will be prompted to set the password when you save the form out of Designer.

See attached screen shot.

Regards

Steve

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can password proyect the form in Designer to protect the source.  In Designer ES select File > Form Properties > PDF Security and set the permissions.  You will be prompted to set the password when you save the form out of Designer.

See attached screen shot.

Regards

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----