Expand my Community achievements bar.

pagination

Level 3

I want to copy a form but when I copy it the pagination property does not work ( can not put value becuse it does not take any data). but in the original form hsa some pagination property. why the new form does not give the opportunity to set the property? how can I set it? In addition the form has follow property?

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Did you create the form by importing an existing Word or PDF? That's the only thing that comes to mind, which would affect the pagination palette.

Can you share your form? If you can upload it to Acrobat.com, publish it and then share the published link here.

Niall

Level 3

no I did not import an existing pdf or word. when I drag a subform in object properties, subform and binding works but only pagination does not work. similarlly when I put a table inobject properties only pagination property can not be inserted. why I can not put the value of pagination?

Level 10

Okay,

If a page in form is set to a Positioned layout, then individual subforms within a page will not expose the pagination settings. However if the page is set to a Flowed layout, then the pagination settings will be available for individual subforms within that page.

Hope that helps,

Niall