Expand my Community achievements bar.

Pagination in Forms with multiple expandable text fields

Level 1

I have a form that is 95% expandable text fields.  The fields are expanding correctly but the form goes into two pages, just by design.  When the user will begin to enter data on page 1 it may flow to page 2, however, I already have fields on page 2.  How do I correctly paginate this form?

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi Irish0801,

Now I've got this problem too.  It doesn't look like anyone was able to reply when you posted this.  Did you manage to fix the problem, and if so, could you please let me know.  Or can anyone else help, because I'm having exactly the same issue right now.

Thanks,

Peta

Level 6

Pita, sent you a private message.  If you can email me the form I'll take a look.  In general your whole form should be contained in a top-level flowable subform (not organized as two separate pages).  Your controls and subforms should just be laid out one-after-another.  Then as things are filled in and expand the objects will be pushed down and new pages added as needed.  If you need to keep certain things together on a page, there are settings that can control that.