Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

page visibility after save

Level 2

I have a pdf form with the following.

page1 = visible
page2 = hidden

Page 2 can be made visible by clicking a button on page1.

The problem I'm having is that after I make page2 visible, save it and then re-open the form page 2 is still hidden.

*the form has been saved as dynamic.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Try this

if(ShowpageTick2011.rawValue == 1){   //if tickbox flag is ticked
    form1.WM2012.presence = "visible";
}
else{
    form1.WM2012.presence = "hidden";
}

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi,

you can write a script on presave event to hide/show the page before saving your form.

Level 2

Hi chalukya, thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunalty this did not work either.  I programmaticly call for the page to be hidden and this works but looks like my call to make the page visible does not seem to make any effect after I save and reopen the file.

The way I've done the page visibilty is based on a button click and a tick box (eventually this tickbox will be hidden as well).

page 1 is called WM2011 and page2 is called WM2012

This is the code I've got on the button click.

xfa.resolveNode("WM2012").presence = "visible";  //When user clicks button set the visiblity of page2(WM2012) to visible.

ShowpageTick2011.rawValue = 1;  //when user clicks button set tickbox flag on

This is the code I've gotten on initialise of page1

if(ShowpageTick2011 == 1){   //if tickbox flag is ticked
}
else{
}

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Try this

if(ShowpageTick2011.rawValue == 1){   //if tickbox flag is ticked
}
else{
}

Level 2

Thanks for that I belive your right, the '.rawValue' was missing.

I didn't use your code exactly but what I did was on the initialie of the tickbox I did the following.

if(this.rawValue == 1){
}
else{
}

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----