Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Page number

Level 2

Hello,

I need help inserting page numbers on my form.  It is a flowable layout, so it needs to be automatic.  I have tried using "Insert"> "Current Page Number" but that option is grayed out on all of my pages, including the master page.  Please help.  Thank you!

Laura

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Laura -

I can actually answer a question! I am a novice so I am usually asking the question

I got this to work on my flowable form by placing on the Master Page a text field. In the field I typed "Page", then went to Insert > Current Page Number, typed "of", then Insert > Number of Pages. It looks like this ... Page # of ##.

Hope I have helped!

CJ

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Laura -

I can actually answer a question! I am a novice so I am usually asking the question

I got this to work on my flowable form by placing on the Master Page a text field. In the field I typed "Page", then went to Insert > Current Page Number, typed "of", then Insert > Number of Pages. It looks like this ... Page # of ##.

Hope I have helped!

CJ

Level 2

Ah, so it needs to be in a text field.  That totally worked!  Very simple.  Thanks so much for your help, CJ!

Level 2

Yea, glad I could actually help someone for once!