Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Page number

Level 2

Hello,

I need help inserting page numbers on my form.  It is a flowable layout, so it needs to be automatic.  I have tried using "Insert"> "Current Page Number" but that option is grayed out on all of my pages, including the master page.  Please help.  Thank you!

Laura

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Laura -

I can actually answer a question! I am a novice so I am usually asking the question

I got this to work on my flowable form by placing on the Master Page a text field. In the field I typed "Page", then went to Insert > Current Page Number, typed "of", then Insert > Number of Pages. It looks like this ... Page # of ##.

Hope I have helped!

CJ

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Laura -

I can actually answer a question! I am a novice so I am usually asking the question

I got this to work on my flowable form by placing on the Master Page a text field. In the field I typed "Page", then went to Insert > Current Page Number, typed "of", then Insert > Number of Pages. It looks like this ... Page # of ##.

Hope I have helped!

CJ

Level 2

Ah, so it needs to be in a text field.  That totally worked!  Very simple.  Thanks so much for your help, CJ!

Level 2

Yea, glad I could actually help someone for once!