Expand my Community achievements bar.

Page breaks in readonly Textfield

Level 1

Hello,

I have one readonly textfield that contains multiline text. I have set the property of the text field as "Expand to Fit". Now the problem is if the text field contains more text that goes to the second page then on second page the content in the text field starts again from line one and not from the line where it ended in First page.

Please let know how to tackle with this issue. Also this works fine if the textfield is not readonly but for readonly textfield there is the problem.

I am using Adobe LifeCycle Designer 7.1 Ver. 7.1.4270.1.421766 to develop the adobe form.

BR

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Try this its working.

Set the text field to "Expand to fit", "Read Only", "Allow Page breaks within content", "Allow Multiple Lines"

Set Page to flow from top to bottom.

More importantly set the form preview property to "Print Form (One-sided)" -> Go to File - Form properties - Preview - Preview Type - Print Form (One Sided)

Hope this solves your issue.

Thanks

Level 2

Also set the page to "Allow page breaks within content"

Level 1

Regarding following point I have one query

More importantly set the form preview property to "Print Form (One-sided)" -> Go to File - Form properties - Preview - Preview Type - Print Form (One Sided)

I am using Adobe livecycle designer 7.1 in that I am not able to find the above path, Could please let me know in Adobe livecycle designer where exactly I have to search. It would be kind if you send the screen shots of the same

Regards

Level 2

Sorry I use Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2, not sure what is the path for preview type in 7.1