Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Opening an adobe form within a form

Former Community Member

I have multiple forms made in lifecycle designer es to order different products. Is there a way I can create a button on one form to open anyone of the other forms and the opend form just add to the second page of the existing form?

Say I have Form 1, 2, 3 & 4

I have form 1 open and I also need to order products from form 3....so rather than minimizing my current form and having to open form 3 fill it out and submit 2 different forms.......can I just select form 3 somehow on form 1 and it will add to the second page?

Thanks.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

You could consider rolling all the associated forms into one and simply hiding those that are not needed

until a relevant selection is made - then use the setfocus event (or similar) to take you there.

I dont know of any way to import an entire form into another dynamically... but i could be wrong

Having form open other things locally gets tricky becuase acrobat/reader is quite touchy about security functions also -

sorry cant be more helpful - good luck

Level 10

Hi,

you should check out this article,as it describes a solution for similar needs.

http://blogs.adobe.com/formfeed/2010/07/shared_data_in_packages_part_2.html