Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Opening an adobe form within a form

Former Community Member

I have multiple forms made in lifecycle designer es to order different products. Is there a way I can create a button on one form to open anyone of the other forms and the opend form just add to the second page of the existing form?

Say I have Form 1, 2, 3 & 4

I have form 1 open and I also need to order products from form 3....so rather than minimizing my current form and having to open form 3 fill it out and submit 2 different forms.......can I just select form 3 somehow on form 1 and it will add to the second page?

Thanks.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

You could consider rolling all the associated forms into one and simply hiding those that are not needed

until a relevant selection is made - then use the setfocus event (or similar) to take you there.

I dont know of any way to import an entire form into another dynamically... but i could be wrong

Having form open other things locally gets tricky becuase acrobat/reader is quite touchy about security functions also -

sorry cant be more helpful - good luck

Level 10

Hi,

you should check out this article,as it describes a solution for similar needs.

http://blogs.adobe.com/formfeed/2010/07/shared_data_in_packages_part_2.html