Expand my Community achievements bar.

Nested table - how to stick a nested head row with first dynamic row together?

Level 2

Hey,

I have an issue regarding the layout of my PDF. I did make a form for inserting pictures into a nested table (kind of a report) so for each issue I have a dynamic table, but for each picture I have a dynamic nested table as well.

My question is now: How can I make sure the nested header is on the right page (see pic)?

Thanks in advance!

The subforms are the plus / minus buttons.

1442243_pastedImage_2.png

Below marked see the nested table for Pictures that can be dynamically expanded.

1442244_pastedImage_3.png

Below see marked the table for each issue with head row. The nested table for pics was necessary since i wanted the notes to grow one big notes window and not several small ones. The header in this table makes the problems (see below).

1442245_pastedImage_4.png

Below see marked the whole table with repeating head row and dynamic text row.

1442246_pastedImage_5.png

See page 1

1442232_pastedImage_0.png

See page 2 -> I want the head row for no. 2 on page 2 as well -.-

__________________________________________________________________________________

1442233_pastedImage_1.png

4 Replies

Level 2

I'd really appreciate any form of help...

Frustration is already 100%, tried different things, but nothing helped. I'm just a beginner so I wasn't able to make a working conditional break.

Thanks in advance,

Markus

Level 7

Hi,

Have you specified that it is a Header Row?

Click the row in the Hierarchy

1447141_pastedImage_0.png

In the Object Properties, change type to Header Row

1447148_pastedImage_1.png

On the Pagination Tab, check how these checkboxes are set

1447149_pastedImage_2.png

Might need a bit of playing around with the settings to make it play nice with the instances

Level 2

Hey,

Yeah I made it a head row. My problem is here that I can only click pagination at the first table ("Tabelle 4"), so I can't edit anything for the other tables. I already tried to play a little bit around, but nothing worked.

1447526_pastedImage_1.png  1447534_pastedImage_9.png

This are the only settings for "Tabelle 5" that I can edit.

1447527_pastedImage_2.png 1447528_pastedImage_3.png

However, I did specify the header row as header row. U got any ideas how to deal with that? Thanks for your effort.

BR, Markus

1447532_pastedImage_4.png 1447533_pastedImage_5.png

Level 7

Hi,

Not sure what you can do there. It could be a limitation in LCD. I have come across some before.