Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Need ideas on how to display a footer on last page only on a dynamic document

Former Community Member

I have a document that is similar to this...

Dear Customer,

paragraph 1 content dkdk dkd alkfdjaldkjfa d

dlkfajd;lkfja;dlkfj a.

[repeating subform transaction data]

Closing paragraph please contact us using one of the numbers listed below

contact info

The problem I am having is that I want the Contact Info block to appear as a footer on the last page only.  In addition, I want the Closing Paragraph to be on the same page as the contact info block.  The contact info is currently anchored to the bottom in the design view and when the transaction data repeats, it incorrectly pushes the closing paragraph into the contact area.  So basically if the closing paragraph starts to bleed into the contact info block, I want both closing paragraph and contact info to break to a new page.  I don't want to reduce the height of the content area because I want the transaction data to have the ability to display in the full length of the height if needed. 

2 Replies

Level 10

Every time you add an instance to you subform, you should hide the footer in the previous instance

e.g.

when adding an instance

when removing an instance if applicable

Former Community Member

Thanks for your feedback. I think I get what you're saying but more than one instance can fit on the first page.  Each transaction is one row.  I like the hiding on previous idea.  I didn't know you can do that, of course I don't know a lot at this point.