Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Need help to make table to span multiple pages

Level 2

Hi there,

i use Adobe LifeCycle Designer ES4 version 11.0.1.20140218.1.907162 ; i'm trying desperately to display a table on multipages, so i followed the following tutorial Working with pagination in tables. I think i did everything right but i have no multipage generation. 

I tried to "play around" with the different options, but without results. I wonder where my error comes from.

I allow myself to put my form as well as my xml data file to download here

Thanks for any help 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It`s a classic oversight. When you want t have dynamic content break on pages you MUST set the Page subform to Flowed - Top to bottom.

Kosta_Prokopiu1_0-1605169159332.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

You download link points to a very suspicious download service which offers a lot of things to download or install but not you form Please use a serious service to share your form.

Level 2
Ok, i understand, so what serious service can i use? Thank so much.

Employee
I would not touch such URLs. You can use a google drive if you have a google user.

Level 2

Hi, i changed my link, for now i use Google Drive, sorry for the fear

Hope you could help me.

Correct answer by
Employee

It`s a classic oversight. When you want t have dynamic content break on pages you MUST set the Page subform to Flowed - Top to bottom.

Kosta_Prokopiu1_0-1605169159332.png

Level 2
Thank you so much for your help, it works fine, the Adobe tutorial gave me a good joke because this point is not rated. Once again thank you very much for your help