Expand my Community achievements bar.

Need help in Customizing Workspace

Level 2

Hello All,

I am customizing the flex based ES4 workspace. I was able to follow all the instructions in the Adobe provided document for Customization.

I am using Flash Builder 4.5 and the SDK which comes with the Livecycle ES4 installation. I was able to import the adobe-workspace-src.zip file and extract the contents and create a new project in flash builder.

I am facing few problems when I try to build the workspace-ui project using ANT.

1)  unable to open 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\sdks\4.5.1.lc/frameworks/libs/datavisualization.swc'

When I checked in the folder, I saw that swc file does not exist at all. Do I need to download the file? Or how do I fix this issue.

2) The style 'backgroundAlpha' is only supported by type 'mx.controls.TextArea' with the theme(s) 'halo'.

I am getting this error in Reconnect.mxml file and I googled for the possible reason for this error but no luck. Can any one let me know how to fix this?

3) unable to open 'C:\Adobe\Workspace_Code\Workspace\foundation\bin\foundation.swc'

Same as the first point, It doesn't exist at all in the folder. Do I need to download the file? Or how do I fix this issue.

Any inputs on these are highly appreciated!

Thanks.

0 Replies