Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Need help for Customizing Correspondence Management

Level 2

Hi,

Could anyone provide me some documents or reference links which will be helpful for Customizing Correspondence Management in ES4?

Many Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi There,

CM Developer guide can be referred for customization of Correspondence Management

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/11.0/CorrespondenceManagementDeveloper/WS3ad6fd7a5b41dea4-3be0...

--Santosh

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi There,

CM Developer guide can be referred for customization of Correspondence Management

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/11.0/CorrespondenceManagementDeveloper/WS3ad6fd7a5b41dea4-3be0...

--Santosh

Level 2

Hi Santosh,

I have a requirement where i need to dynamically populate the data say "Name"  in a text field present in a template. I will get the data from SOAP endpoint. Can this be done in correspondence management?. If yes, Could you please let me know how to achieve the same.

Thanks.

Employee

Can you please provide more details on your full use case?

Have you considered the option of using a Data Dictionary with the letter ? You can populate the content of text field and/or variable from data xml corresponding to your data dictionary

--Santosh

Level 2

Hi Santosh,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have a XDP file having both static and dynamic content. I need to populate the dynamic content with some value which I will be getting from the XML which is stored in the body of the SOAP request. I want the letter to be generated dynamically (like no user selection of XML etc) because I want to avoid manual input in the correspondence management.

Could you please let me know if the above can be achieved. If yes, could you please provide any useful stuff related to above requirement.

Many Thanks!!!