Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Need adobe-application-remote-client.jar

Level 1

Hi,

I need to deploy a LiveCycle ES2.5 application by using the Application Manager API.

I have written a script for same but need adobe-application-remote-client.jar to run the script as it gives below error.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import java.io.FileInputStream; import java.util.Properties; import com.adob . . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Class: ApplicationManagerClient not found in namespace : at Line: 27 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``import java.io.FileInputStream; import java.util.Properties; import com.adob . . . '' : ApplicationManagerClient

at com.adobe.idp.workflow.dsc.service.ScriptService.executeScript(ScriptService.java:67)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor843.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)...........

Please let me know from where to download the jar, as it is not present in my installation directory.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Is this in a custom component? I am wondering since the Exception says not found in namespace. If so, try using import-packages in component.xml instead of class-path and actually adding the jar. Example:

<import-packages>

<package version="1.0">org.apache.commons.codec</package>

</import-packages>