Expand my Community achievements bar.

Multiple Signatures in one PDF with Field Collection

Former Community Member

I have found multiple post throughout adobe forums, and Acrobat Users forums but have yet to find an answer. Often links to the "answer" no longer exist so I'm requesting help here on another thread. I have a form I designed in Form designer, that is being used in Acrobat Pro 8. The first signature is tied/linked to pages 1-5, and lock that data once signed. Then a second signature is needed on page 6 to validate any additional documentation on that page. Signature field on page 6 is also tied to field collection of all fields on page 6. However once any changes are made to page 6, or once page 6 is signed then the signature on page 5 changes (has yellow triangle with exclamation mark.) While the Yellow Triange isn't saying the signature is invalid, it is saying that the document has been changed. However the part of the document associated with the signature on page 5 has not changed. Is there some way to avoid the error on the first signature. This is a serious problem, because I have another 20 pages and every other page or so need another signature. Please, any suggestions are appreciated.

0 Replies