Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Multiple Responses for Drop Down List

Level 1

I'm sorry but i've seen several threads that kind of explain this but i'm only new and most explanations just aren't detailed enough for me to understand.

I want to have a drop down list where the user can select one or more of the 4 possible options. Can somebody please tell me how to do this from the very begining or at least point me at a tutorial that does as I can't find one that exaplins this in enough detail.

Thanks very much for your help.

3 Replies

Level 1

Thanks very much for posting that link Vipin. That's very interesting informaiton although unfortunately much of it is over myc head even after reading it a number of times.

I do think that I've followed the basics correctly but for some reason when I view my list it shows all of the options, are they supposed to be hidden like in a drop down box? Although the selecte response is highlighted when i exit that field it still shows the non-selected fields and i'd like to have them hidden if possible.

In a nutshell I really want the appearance of a drop down box where i can choose more than one response.

Can you provide any further clarification please?

Level 1

Ok i can honestly say that I've tried everything and I just don't get this damn stuff and it's driving me crazy. Can anybody point me to something that actually breks down the process in 'English' as opposed to adobe jargin so I can learn this once and for all. I can find tutorials on everything esle but not on this.