Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Multiple E-mail Submissions based on Checkboxes

Former Community Member

I'm designing a job application that would be used to apply for mutiple different departments in our building.  I'm wondering if there is a way to submit the pdf form to the the people tied to the checkboxes.  I can't find any place to put a value (or what that value is when checked).  I know there is a way to do it with drop down lists and so forth, but I can't seem to figure it out with checkboxes. 

I've included the form in this post.  Essentially the flow is click the departments you would like to work for under Areas of Interest.  Fill the rest of the form out, and then click the big submit button at the bottom and the pdf is e-mailed (as a pdf)  to the people connected to those departments.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

here is a modified sample. I did the 1st 3 checkboxes to give you a feel for it. You can add the rest.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

here is a modified sample. I did the 1st 3 checkboxes to give you a feel for it. You can add the rest.

Paul

Former Community Member

Hi Paul,

Minor hijack of this thread- for similar ?- can this be applied to a drop down

in very rough terms:

var

strTo =

"Test"

//Test each checkbox and add the address to the To list (separated by ;)

if

(some1.rawValue ==

1){

strTo

+=

"; Admin@domain.com"

}

if

(some1.rawValue ==

2){

strTo

+=

"; Fiskum@domain.com";

}

if

(some1.rawValue ==

3){

strTo

+=

"; Graphics@domain.com"

would that work for a drop down selection?

TIA

eric

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----