Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Muliple tables on the form

Former Community Member

Hi All,

I have 3 different table elements with repeatable body in the form. I am having an issue when data overflows.

We have a sceanrio like this Table 1 with data prints and Table 2 follows but there is a space to print table2 header only and Table2 items are printing in next page followed by Table3 header and Items. Here we want to print Table2 header in next page along with Items instead of leaving header in page1. 

This scenario explained below with Tables. Please help me to fix this issue.

Page1:

Table1

EmpIDName
11Tst1
12test2

Table2 only header is printing on Page1

Header1Header2

Page2:

Table2 Items

78923Testdata1
2456TestData2

Table3:

Header 1Header 2
12121Table3
564646Table3

Thanks,

Suman

3 Replies

Level 7

Select the Header Row > Object Pallette > Pagination tab. check the box for keep with Next. This will allow a single line to appear below the header, but if the header is by itself, it will disappear.

Former Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have one doubt. If I check the check box keep with next for header row and my table1 data is flown to Page2 and table2 is printing with header from middle of the page and overflows to third page in this sceanrio how "Keep with next flag" works. Will it keep the whole header and data in one page or will it allow for page break. Please clarify.

Regards,

Suman

Level 7

Since the header is marked "keep with next" the header will appear on whatever page the first row of data appears.