Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

modify modules LiveCycle Designer

Level 1

Hello.
I'm not a professional. I have compilable pdf forms created with Adobe LiveCycle Designer (building application modules) I would need to add and remove pages, which I normally do with mac os preview, but with these modules I can not, what should I do? what programs should I use?

4 Replies

Level 7

I am not completely sure what you mean but I will make a guess. You have a form that has sections (Modules). Within those sections, you would want to remove and add based on some input? If this is the case you can do this with Adobe LiveCycle Designer but you will need to understand the tool to achieve this. Once the form is created with Adobe LiveCycle the output will be a PDF Form that should be usable by you and others.

Level 1

Hello and thanks. I was not clear. I usually modify PDFs with mac os preview, with this file I can only fill in, but I can not add pages with photos or paste a signature. How can I do?

Level 1
in essence I have to be able to open the PDF with a program other than READER!

Level 7

Ok so Mac OS preview is good but limited. If you need to add pages or insert attachments I would use Reader but there is one caveat to this. The file needs to first be extended to support additional functionality. A normal pdf in Reader does not inherently have this ability.