Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Missing images in distributon email

Level 1

I have created my form and distributed it through the Distribute Form. I sent the form to a couple of people in my department to test the form. In the email they receive, there appears to be missing images above and below the text I entered in the distribute form. The end user only sees the typical red outline with a small x in the corner indicating there should be an image. The email is sent via Lotus Notes email system.

How do I display the image and where is it generated from?

4 Replies

Level 1

Looking into this a bit more... it is the header and footer that is missing within the email.

Level 10

Hi,

When you set the URL for the image object in the Object > Draw tab, there is a checkbox under the link. Make sure this is ticked 'Embed Image Data'.

Parallels Desktop1.png

Otherwise the image will not travel with the form and users who do not have access to the original image location will not see the image.

I have not seen the red x, so I am not sure what is going on there. Normally there is a grey broken image graphic.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Level 1

Hello Niall,

The images are missing in the email that the end user receives. Here is a screen shot.

Thanks for your help.

email_problem.jpg

Level 10

Hi,

That is nothing to do with the form.

You are distributing the form via Acrobat.com - which is perfectly fine.

The red x is from the email client blocking the standard Acrobat.com header and footer:

Microsoft Entourage1 2.png

Clicking the download pictures, which show the images:

Microsoft Entourage1.png

Just note that these have nothing to do with the form itself.

Niall