Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Migrate Data from Adobe LiveCycle ES to SharePoint 2010

Level 1

Hi All,

We have recently invested in SharePoint 2010 , earlier we were using Adobe LifeCycle ES.

I understand that using SharePoint 2010 Connector and by upgrading the Adobe LifeCycle ES to ES2, the SharePoint 2010 and Adobe Live Cycle ES can be integrated.

In addition to that, is there any tool from Adobe or Third party that can fully migrate the data from Adobe Live Cycle to SharePoint 2010.

Has anyone done it before

Advice pls.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Can you please elaborate which data you want to migrate from livecycle to sharepoint?

Thanks

Pankaj Gakhar

Level 1

Hi

We would like to migrate the Forms and Workflow and that were configured in the System to be migrated to SharePoint 2010

In addition we wouldlike to migrate the user data linked to the forms as well

Advice pls

Thanks and Regards

Former Community Member

There is no tool available to do this.

Can you please tell some thing about your use case? Why do you want to migrate this data?

If you really want to migrate the data from livecycle to sharepoint then you can give a try to the livecycle java api's and sharepoint webservices.

Thanks

Pankaj Gakhar

Level 1

There is a nice tool PDFsharepoint Forms (http://www.pdfsharepoint.com) which as the name suggests integrates the dynamic PDF Forms and SharePoint 2010. I think it only requires Adobe Reader on client machines (besides the SharePoint part on server of course).