1. I have a two page document (form)...PAGE A and PAGE B, which are considered subforms.
2. Page A is set to "Flowed - Top to Bottom" and has a total of 4 pages when rendered.
3. Page 1 of PAGE A contains a radio button group. Page 2 also contains a radio button group that should be part of the radio group on page one, but due to the design running over to a second page, it won’t fit.
4. Considering the above, I'm looking for a way to "merge" the two radio button sets into one, WHILE they remain on separate pages. i know you can merge exclusive radio button group that are on the SAME page, but I haven't figured how to do this when they reside on different pages. Initially, I got it to work by giving both radio groups the same name and setting to global binding, but this became an issue per item #5 below.
5. PAGE A also has an "Add" button that creates a new instance of PAGE A, when pressed. By having the radio button set to global binding, it automatically set the value of the radio groups whenever a new instance of the subform is/was created...which is to be expected.
The question now is....is there a way to merge two separate radio button group which are on separate pages, and still have them work properly as new instances of the subform are created?