Expand my Community achievements bar.

Master Pages Issue - extra page

Level 2

Hi,

I have a 3 page forms with two master pages.   The form contains subforms which one can increase or decrease the number of instances using buttons.  There are textfields, images and a data connection loading data into some fields. 

I want the first and third pages of the form to have page numbering (Master Page 1), and the middle page not to have page numbering. Therefore, the middle page uses a master page without page numbering (Master Page 2).

The problem I am having is that, with the second page in the document, the page appears on Master Page 2 - which is correct, but then a blank Master Page 1 shows up after it - with no information in it. 

Any ideas how I can get the blank Master Page 1 showing up after the second page to go away?

Some further information: With the subform in the middle page, and the Object/Pagination Tabs, I have selected "On Page Page 3" in the Place field, and "Continue Filling Parent" in the After field.

I tried adjusting the content area in Master Page 2.

Thank you for any feedback on this.

1 Reply

Level 2

In case helptul for getting feedback,there are actually three master pages (I simplified it to two to make my example easier).  Master page 1 has an image on it and page numbering, and the first page is assigned to that.  Master page 2 has nothing other than the content area, and is to assigned to the 2nd page.  I don't want page numbering on the 2nd page.  Master page 3 has a different image, and page numbering and assigned to page 3.

When I change the Place of the subform on the third page to "Top of Next Page", this emiminate the extra blank Master Page 1, but puts the third page with Master Page 3.