Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Master page clears all data

Level 1

Hey there, i have made a few forms in ES2 now, but ran into an odd problem.. The master page header that i have setup clears all input data after a check box is checked. The action script for that check box is only supposed to hide a table, but wipes everything aswell.

Another thing, why doesn't the input data for headers on the master page not show on all subsequent pages? I would expect to only have to enter it once. In my case its a Patient name field which is required to remain on top of every page in the clinical report, but im stuck having to punch it in on every page..

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you all in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

If you want the name to appear on each page then set the binding in the binding tab to Global.

I woudl have to see what the form is doing to answer the 1st question .....can you send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com ?

Include a description of the issue with the email please.

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

If you want the name to appear on each page then set the binding in the binding tab to Global.

I woudl have to see what the form is doing to answer the 1st question .....can you send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com ?

Include a description of the issue with the email please.

Paul

Level 1

Thank you for that, when i set it to global, it stoped wiping the data!

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----