Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Make form read only

Level 3

When I use transform PDF, fields that were hidden in my form are now visible. How can I get an exact copy of the form submitted and make it read only?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

If I can save someone the time I spent struggling with this problem, I will be happy. My scripting was being called on a change event of a drop down list. I added the script to the initialize event of the drop down as well and now it works perfectly. I was trying to solve this problem in the orchestration but the solution was in Designer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

I did a transform of a PDF and the hidden fields remained hidden.  Are you setting this attribute through script? 

Level 3

Yes, I am hiding and showing fields using Java scripting based on a drop down selection.

Correct answer by
Level 3

If I can save someone the time I spent struggling with this problem, I will be happy. My scripting was being called on a change event of a drop down list. I added the script to the initialize event of the drop down as well and now it works perfectly. I was trying to solve this problem in the orchestration but the solution was in Designer.