Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Lost forms

Former Community Member

Hi

We are currently running Adobe Livecycle in a Websphere cluster. In the past few months we had issues where forms disappear when one of the servers go down. This relates to users doing some work when the "passive" cluster member goes down.

A bit more on our env. though we have a 2 member cluster we always run on the one server. We have the other server running more as a fall back which we revert to when the active ones decides to fail.

Getting back to my issue, I have searched for these forms in adminui using process search and have found them at a particular point in the workflow. However when i retry the form i get the following error. (I can however terminate the operation...which i wouldnt want to always do in prod)

Workflow Server Exception Unable to complete request Invalid State Exception. Requested operation cannot be  completed, check process and operation status

What is more interesting is that when i go into Process Management and go to the process instance the form says its in i cant find it...

So my case is that the form is there somewhere but i dont know where it is stuck.

Can anyone please let me know if they have seen this before and also what they did to recover these lost forms?

Thanks

Sunita

0 Replies