Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Lock Document After Signing

Level 2

I have two dynamic forms that I am currently working on.  They both support multiple digital signatures and I actually copied the sub-form from one form to the other.  The digital behavior is different in between the forms and it is providing me some frustration trying to make them behave the same.  I really don't want to try the next thing that came to mind and delete all the content from the form with the checkbox and copy the entire form from the other file to see if that makes them work the same.  Please save me by giving me a Homer Simpson moment to say "Duh" now I remember changing  _____...

2519Sign.PNG2519Signs.PNG

On one form (See image on left) when I go to fill in the digital signatures there is NOT a Checkbox and the label "Lock Document After Signing" on each of the digital signature fields, the other form there is a Checkbox and the label "Lock Document After Signing" available.  The forms will be used in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Where can that setting be found in XML/ AEM Manager/Livecycle to change this behavior either to remove or to add that choice on the digital signature functionality?

I cannot seem to attach the forms to the question so would be more than happy to provide a copy of both forms to anyone who would like to examine them.  I'm stumped, I've been playing with the various supported features of the signatures trying to make them show or hide and cannot seem to find the trigger/setting.

2 Replies

Level 4

Upload them to Adobe Document Cloud and post them here.

Level 1

How many certified sign fields do you have in your document?  I found that if I have 2 or more certified sign fields in my document then I don't get the Lock Document After Signing checkbox.  However, if I only have 1 certified sign field then I get the Lock Document After Signing checkbox.