Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Location of report panel

Level 4

Hi...I'm working on a form and I'm getting some errors in the version of acrobat that I have set as my target output.

It says to look at the report panel to see the errors....but I can't find it.  I searched online, it talks about it,

but no location of it.

Does anyone know where the report panel in LiveCycle is?

Thanks!!!

4 Replies

Former Community Member

You have to make sure it is active 1st. In Designer under the Window menu make sure that there is a check mark beside Report. It is normally at the bottom of the screen below the drawing palette. You may have to resize the palette to be able to see it. You can use the resize bars on the edge of the drawing area. See picture below:

screen1.png

Level 4

Ok, great! So I see now how you can go to file>form properties and change the output version. I changed it to 8, which is what my client has, and the warnings I get say "Target version does not support the Keep with Next options for the current file type" and "Target version does not support the Allow Page Breaks Within Content Option for the current file type".

So..........is there are way around this or....is my client just out of luck since they are not willing to upgrade.

Thanks!!!

Former Community Member

Out of luck ....that feature was added in a later version than what your client has.

Paul

Level 4

It seemed to be tied to a text field above a growing input box. I unchecked those options for both of them....still seems to function?

Is that weird?