Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Livecycle3 PDF document

Level 2

I am using add page button to generate additional pages.

The Qty calculation field works good when only one page but the Qty calculation field doesn't work after adding a page.

Can you tell me how to make the Qty field so it will calculated regardless of how many pages are added?

F.Y.I. Qty field is repeated on each page.

Example shown below.

Unit Total * Qty = Grand Total.

1038179_pastedImage_0.png

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Can you post the code used by the calculation or even post a link to a version of your form that you have uploaded somewhere (like Google Docs, or whatever).

Check that none of the field references reference the name of the page as if I understand you form properly it will pick up values from the first page.

Regards

Bruce

Level 2

I believe it has to do with the form1 designation but don't know how to automate when you add a second page.

xfa.resolveNode("form1.Data.E1000Subform.E1000-CADGrandTotal") = CustomerInfo.Qty *xfa.resolveNode("E1000-CADUnitTotal")

Level 10

Hi,

Is the E1000-CADGrantTotal on the same page as the CustormerInfo.Qty and E1000-CADUnitTotal fields?  Or is E1000-CADGrantTotal a grand total of all the pages?

There is a shortcut for inserting references to a field in the script editor.  With focus in the script editor at the point you want the reference, hold down the CTRL key and click on an object on the design view, and the object’s relative SOM expression will be inserted into your script.

Might be easier to post a link to your form if you can.

Regards

Bruce