Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LIVECYCLE

Level 1

Hello,

We purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC under the assumption that Livecylce was bundled in it, is that true, and how would I find it?  If not, what do i purchase so I can have the features of Acrobat and Livecycle?

Thanks,

Ed

6 Replies

Level 10

Acrobat comes without Designer since version 11 (Acrobat XI), so you'll have to purchase a standalone version of Designer.

It's available from Adobe Online Store.

Level 2

You may want to check out this thread, to see if you qualify for a free upgrade to Designer:

Upgrade Adobe Designer | Acrobat XI

Level 1

Hello,

Will LiveCycle Designer ES2 Version 9 work with Acrobat XI Pro DC? If not Livecycle Designer ES4 work with Acrobat Pro X?

Thanks,

Edmund

Level 10

It doesn't matter which version of Designer you use.

But, the newer the version it the more features are supported.

Level 1

Radzmar,

I provided you with some false information, we own Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 12, will Live Cycle ES4 work better with this version of DC 12 or should be ask for a refund and use Adobe Acrobat 10 or 11 Pro which we own.

Thanks for your time,

Ed

Level 10

I wouldn't use Acrobat DC together with Designer because of it's nasty right hand pane.

It's making the PDF preview a real pain IMHO.