Expand my Community achievements bar.

LiveCycle Upgrade After Adobe CC Install Deletion?

Level 1

I've purchased every Adobe Suite upgrade since they purchased "Macromedia".  In one of those Suites I was provided with LiveCycle. After upgrading to a subsequent Suite, I purchased an upgraded LiveCycle ES2.  After just purchasing Adobe CC I attempted to edit a PDF form (originally created with L/C ES2 and received an error message in Acrobat that the document can only be edited in LiveCycle, which is unfortunate for me because during the installation of Adobe CC it deleted the LiveCycle program (very poor manners in my opinion, as no pre-installation notice of this deletion was provided).  I contacted an Adobe sales rep who sent me a link for a free upgrade to the latest LiveCycle Designer, but another customer service responded to my request with a "you do not qualify" notice.  Apparently, I am not able to provide the correct serial number for the appropriate version of Acrobat, even though I have purchased every single upgrade Acrobat product.  Also of note, while installing Adobe CC, every previous version of Acrobat was unceremoniously removed from my system.  I 've tried acquiring a resolution through Adobe's telephone "Customer Service" (as per emailed instruction) and was given the run around for over an hour ("That's a sales issue." "That's a service issue." "Sorry, I can't help you." In addition to being redirected repeatedly I was hung up on twice).  At one time I could barely understand the operator I was speaking with, it was painful.  Btw, I have an audio recording of my experience if anyone would be interested in listening.  Anyway, before I throw in the towel and ask for my money back, can anyone here actually provide some Customer Service, or even give the impression that Adobe cares at all about their loyal customers? 

1 Reply

Level 2

You might be able to find your serial numbers at this link, if you registered your products.

Adobe ID

For what it's worth, it didn't have my serial numbers at that link.  Good luck.