Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

LiveCycle rights management server name

Level 5

In Acrobate, The name of LiveCycle rights management server needs for security. I also wish to know port. Please help

4 Replies

Former Community Member

This post should be in the Rights Management forum.

You will need to contact the "administrator" of your Rights Management server to get the correct URL (server name) and port.  The connection between Acrobat and Rights Management must use SSL (https).  The default port for SSL is typically 443 or 8443 (for JBoss).

Regards

Steve

Level 5

Thanks for respons.

Would you tell me how I can contact  the "administrator" of your Rights Management server?

Former Community Member

Rights Management is a product that you can purchase from Adobe to be installed and configured in a company's infrastructure.  Adobe does not have a public facing Rights Management server that you could connect to.

Also, you only need to configure Acrobat if you are going to apply a policy to a PDF document.  If you are trying to open a doccument with a Rights Management policy applied to it, you do not need to configure anything in Reader or Acrobat.

Regards

Steve

Level 5

Thanks a lot.

Basiclly, I want to apply LiveCycle rights management policy in acrobat. So, I need to buy  rights management product. Now, I'm clear.

Thanks again.