Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

LiveCycle Rights Management ES Extension for Microsoft Office(other locale)

Level 1

After I've downloaded Rights Management ES Extension and installed it, I open Office Word, it said the language found in my locale is not supported, my company is using Chinese Version Office 2007, is there any workaround solution for it?

I have encountered a problem in my company...... my comapny has around 1 million documents need to apply policy, and many of those have another documents embedded in the parent document. When I use LC PDF Generator to convert, those embedded file(s) would become an icon image and the content is lost. So I want to apply the policy directly on the document, but seems that doesn't support Chinese Office.

Thanks and regards,

Bearyung

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Currently, the Rights Management ES Extensions for Microsoft Office plugin is only supported on English, French, Geman and Japanese versions of Office.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/8.2/lcrmext_releasenotes.htm#DocumentationSet

Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Currently, the Rights Management ES Extensions for Microsoft Office plugin is only supported on English, French, Geman and Japanese versions of Office.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/8.2/lcrmext_releasenotes.htm#DocumentationSet

Steve

Level 1

Thanks Steve, it's pity that the extension support Japanese but not another asian language Chinese, then I have to think another way to handle those documents....

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----